Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hello, July!

What happened to June?! What a month it was, full of anniversaries, birthdays, parties, and lots of traveling. I really enjoyed spending the weekend with the family for Grandma and Grandpa G's 50th anniversary, although I did miss Justin! Celebrating 50 years of marriage with Grandma and Grandpa was a blast, and I hope we can take a page out of their book and have our own party in 49 years!

God continues to provide for us, and I've learned anew the power of prayer. Sunday night we seemed to be in a bit of a financial crisis, again, so I prayed my way home from Fergus, and when I woke up on Monday, I felt a sense of calm I normally do not experience when we're broke! I just knew God would take care of us, and today, He came through! No more poor Justin and Michelle! Just goes to show what happens when you just let go and trust things will be ok.

We also found out today there's a good chance we're getting a dirt cheap window air conditioner!! After the summer we had last year, I knew I couln't get through another one without an AC, and fortunately it's been pretty cool so far. Yay air conditioners!!

We're looking forward to the 4th, spending time with friends and watching the fireworks over Lake Bemidji again. They seemed to put on a good show last year, so hopefully it will be good again.

Hope everyone has a good 4th! We'll update the next time something interesting happens!

Michelle

No comments: