Thursday, March 18, 2010

And so it begins...


I'm finally joining the club... the baby club that is! That's right, people, I'm pregnant! :D

I found out on Tuesday. I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow, due November 19.

The best news is that I'm feeling queasy pretty much all the time! Why is this good news? Because I was not sick with either of the babies I lost, and alot of my friends and family who've had miscarriages were not sick. So I'm embracing the nausea. So far, I haven't thrown up, so I think I'm doing just fine. :)

I was in yesterday for a clinical pregnancy test and also to measure my HcG levels. I'll have them checked again tomorrow, and once more on Monday. As long as those levels are rising like they're supposed to, I won't need to go in to see Dr Marjzrak until about 10-12 weeks. I haven't heard back from the clinic yet on the test done yesterday.

I've officially resigned from the OHCC kitchen. We decided that 60 hour work weeks are way too much for me to handle. Plus, it's not very appetizing for the cook to be sick the whole time!

The biggest change that this creates is that we're now not moving in December. Now we're looking at next May, after graduation.

I'll do my best to keep this up to date as time goes on! Keep us in your prayers!

Michelle

No comments: