Saturday, September 4, 2010

A successful day

The rummage sale is over and it was a success! We got rid of a TON of stuff (still lots left, but it's all going to Goodwill and/or the consignment store), and made our goal! We needed to make $85 to buy our carseat, and we made $92! So tomorrow we're heading to Target to buy the carseat!

There's lots on sale/clearance at Target that I want to get for baby's room, so I'm hoping to start picking it up this week. It also looks like our crib will be on sale next week, so hopefully Mom will go pick that up and bring us our crib when she comes to visit! So exciting!

Time is ticking away rapidly, and baby's due date is coming quickly! I see my doctor this week, and I'm hoping I remember to ask him how likely it is that I'll have the baby early, or if there's much chance I'll get to my due date or even go over. (I'm good with going a week or so early!)

Michelle

No comments: