I saw my doc this morning for my 40 week appointment. 4 months of sitting down to keep Baby D from coming out, and here I am at 40 weeks! And, I have an appointment scheduled for next Tuesday, with no promises or even hints that Baby will come before then! And the potential for induction was brought up! My doctor didn't say either way whether he thinks I'll make it to Tuesday (we told him he jinxed us last week by saying he probably wouldn't see me today!), he just said to schedule it for then and hopefully baby will come before. If I were to be induced, the earliest that would happen is next Friday. (If it comes to that, I won't wait past then!) He checked me and I'm STILL at 1.5 cm, but I'm now 100% effaced, which is good news. At least there's some progress going on.
So now we continue to wait. And my child just grows more. Goody.