Thursday, October 7, 2010

I think I would like...

... to not be pregnant anymore.

Everything is difficult now. Even eating is a chore, especially when I know that pretty much anything I put in my mouth will end up giving me heartburn. And it takes alot of energy to eat, and I just don't have it. All I did after work yesterday was lay on the couch, and I was so uncomfortable. And ironically enough, I really don't think Baby D likes it at all when I lay on my left side (which is ironic, because it's recommended that you lay on your left side for better circulation, etc...). For pretty much this whole pregnancy, I've been infinitly more comfortable on my right side anyway, but now whenever I'm on my left side, Baby pushes HARD against the couch/mattress/whatever I'm laying on, and usually jams one of those little feet into my ribs, making me very uncomfortable! But as soon as I roll onto my right side, Baby's happy as a clam.

My energy level has decreased dramatically in the last few days. I didn't think I could be more tired than I was already, but now, it's ridiculous. I just sit and look at all the junk and dirty dishes and vacuuming that needs to be done, and Justin doesn't have time to do it, and I just don't have the energy, and I don't even care anymore. Which is saying alot, coming from me!

My appointment went well yesterday, btw. Nothing extraordinary to report, really. I go back in 2 weeks, then start the 1 week visits! 6 weeks to go! (or 4. I'd be fine with 4!)

Michelle

No comments: